1. Apply online and submit a copy of county-issued birth certificate, copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
2. Test: take the HSPT (High School Placement Test) on January 10 at 8:30 a.m. (bring two #2 pencils and a snack - a bottle of water will be provided). Please arrive by 8:15 a.m.
3. Submit forms: Turn in the grade request and confidential recommendation forms to your current school mid January. We want to make sure your current school is given proper time to complete them. These forms are due to Carondelet by February 6.
4. Interview: All students and their parent(s)/guardian(s) will join us for interviews on February 21 between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. We will send out emails with your specific time.
--- Letters of Decision will be Mailed on Friday, March 13, 2015 ---
5. Submit: completed tuition agreement (smart tuition) and fees (postmarked by Saturday, March 21) deadline, Monday, March 23.
6. Register: mandatory only for students who qualify for Geometry or Geometry Honors. Register between March 23 - 27 for the Algebra I Challenge Test on March 28.
7. Test: Mandatory only for students who qualify for the Geometry or Geometry Honors. March 28 at 9:30 a.m. in the Garaventa Center. No calculators; test will finish between 11:00 a.m. and 11:15 am.