Your class reunion is just around the corner! Carondelet and De La Salle are working closely together to organize fun and memorable reunions for our alum. To make these events extra-special and personal, we need your help!
By becoming a member of your class reunion planning committee, you can help build enthusiasm, develop fun activities (like creating photo/memory boards), raise funds for your class reunion gift, meet new friends and reacquaint yourself with classmates, all while having a great time.
We understand that you lead a busy life and planning a major event like a reunion can be both exciting and overwhelming. A team effort among the two schools and these planning committees will help increase communication, ensure the events are organized, and result in the best of celebrations.
If you are interested in joining a reunion planning committee, or if you would like more information, please contact Jennifer Ortega, Director of Communications, 925.686.5353 x190 or email@example.com.
- Class of 1976 - Saturday, July 30 - Scott's Contra Costa Room in Walnut Creek
- Class of 1986 - Saturday, July 16 - Scott's Garden in Walnut Creek
- Class of 1996 - Saturday, July 30 - Scott's Garden in Walnut Creek
- Class of 2006 - Saturday, July 16 - 1515 Restaurant in Walnut Creek
- Class of 2011 - Saturday, Nov. 26 - Location TBD