Shhh... it's time for parents to put together a collage for your daughter that will be part of the memory wall at Grad Night. This is a lovely surprise for your daughter so we hope that you will help keep this as much a secret as possible.
The memory wall has been a tradition since the beginning of Grad Night as we know it today. We ask that each family put together one memory page for their senior daughter.
Choose one picture, several pictures, or a collage of pictures. They can be baby and childhood pictures, or a collection of high school memories, clubs, sports, etc.
Following are the specifics:
- Arrange the photos on a 8.5 x 14 (legal size) paper. We cannot accept pages any larger. The page layout can be either vertical or horizontal.
- Glue or tape your selections down.
- Take it to the UPS Store (see address below) and pay (cost is approximately $5) to have a color photo copy the memory page.
- Keep your original pictures!
- IMPORTANT: Clearly write your child's name and phone number on the back of this copied page.
- Leave the copy at the UPS Store!
The UPS Store: 712 Bancroft Road (Countrywood Shopping Center at Treat and Bancroft - next to Safeway). Store hours are M-F: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m, Sat. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. 925-934-2844.
Please get this turned in prior to the due date, as it takes time to get them all organized.
Due Monday, April 14, 2014