BuyBack 2013 begins on Monday, May 27, and ends on Friday, June 14. We are partnering with MySchoolBookstore for our book BuyBack. Participating in BuyBack is by far the best way to keep the cost of textbooks down in the upcoming school year. Don't miss out on this great opportunity.
Be sure to send in your books before the deadline!
Simply follow these steps to submit your books:
1. Sign into MySchoolBookstore.com using the account that you used to purchase your books. If you don't have an account you will need to create one to get started.
2. Click "Begin a BuyBack Request"
3. Select whether or not you are returning to the school next year.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to add your books to your BuyBack request. Previously purchased books eligible for BuyBack will automatically be listed. Simply check the box next to each book you would like to send back. Additionally, you'll be able to add other books to your BuyBack by searching for them using their ISBN.
5. Submit a request.
6. Print the BuyBack Request Form and the UPS shipping label.
7. Box up your books along with the BuyBack Request Form and tape the UPS shipping label to the top of the box using clear packing tape.
8. Drop off books at local UPS drop off location between Monday, May 27 and Friday, June 14.