In the spirit of the holiday season, yesterday we began our Advent Project which will serve Monument Crisis Center, A Friendly Manor, St. Martin de Porres and Running with Love.
In every 4th period class, there is a strand of christmas tags. On the front of the tags students will see the words, "hope," "peace," and "joy." On the back of the tags students will find items to bring for the Advent collection. The idea is that in order to help bring hope, peace and joy to others, we will give tangible items that will help them have a merry Christmas.
A few notes:
• Students may take as many tags as they wish.
• Gifts can be donated without taking a tag.
• Gifts should be brought unwrapped to the inner court by Friday, December 13.
• diapers (Monument Crisis Center) • cereal and coffee (A Friendly Manor)
• school supplies, books, toys, sports equipment (St. Martin de Porres)
• books, toys and sports equipment (Running with Love)