NEW: Saturday, December 13th from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: “Santa is Coming to Concord” will be at the Concord Senior Center, 2727 Parkside Circle in Concord. They need volunteers to help serve breakfast, help with the photo booth, and gift wrapping. Snacks will be provided.
NEW: Saturday, December 20th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Help wrap the senior citizens’ Christmas gifts at the Concord Senior Center, 2727 Parkside Circle in Concord.
• St. Agnes Elementary School desperately needs tutors. Please see Mrs. Lawrence in the Community Service Office for more details.
• Tutors needed for the Academic Excellence Program at the Community Youth Center in Concord Monday through Saturday at various times. Please pick up a Volunteer Application and Flyer.
• Tutoring children at the Concord Library on Mondays and/or Wednesdays from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Please pick up a Volunteer Application and Flyer.
• Tutoring foster children at Families First Homework Club every Tuesday and/or Thursday from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
• Crafts and tutoring at St. Peter Martyr’s Extended Care Program Monday through Friday from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. (or longer). Pick the day that works best for you.
• Brushes and Beakers – Help children with art projects and science experiments on Mondays and Tuesdays after school at Bancroft Elementary School.
• Building Blocks Day Care – Open Monday through Friday until 6:00 p.m. Pick the day and time that fits your schedule.
• Monument Crisis Center – Bake cookies for their Senior Moments Program.
• Atria Montego Heights – Open every day. Visit with the residents, play games, etc. (Weekend opportunity.)
• Chateau on Broadway – Help residents with social media (e.g., Email and Facebook). Open every day. Pick the day and time that fits your schedule.
• Oak Park Convalescent Hospital – Open every day. Visit with the residents. (Weekend opportunity.)
• Sunrise Assisted Living – Open every day. Visit with the residents, play games, etc. (Weekend opportunity.)